Corporate practice of our Company is one of the main activities to ensure the protection of our clients’ interests.
Experts of our company give legal advice in matters connected with the establishment and structuring of the business, legal support for merger and uptake transactions, large transactions and transactions with interests, and protection of assets.
Besides, Eurasian Law Company provides support for corporate procedures such as general meetings, the elaboration and implementation of local acts.
Our experts protect corporate rights in courts concerning the matters to restore corporate control (rights for interest in participation and shares), challenge large transactions and transactions with interests, and to challenge the decisions of the general meeting members (shareholders), the board of directors and other bodies of the company management, and the decisions concerning exemption of members.
Our portfolio includes successful projects:
- to conduct corporate procedures of limited liability companies and joint-stock companies;
- to support the procedures of reorganization (division, splitting, take-over) of limited liability companies and joint-stock companies.
Our portfolio includes successful legal representation in actions:
- to restore corporate control;
- to recognize deals with interests and shares invalid;
- to exempt members;
- to recognize large transactions and transactions with interests invalid;
- to recognize the decisions and actions of the bodies of management invalid.